DARRELL PATTERSON – (AKA “DP”)- https://www.instagram.
He has trained some big celebrities too like Michael B Jordan, Ludacris, Jermaine Dupri, Jim Jones, 21 Savage, Eva, Lil Scrappy, Devonta Freeman, and Porsha Williams.
1. How did you meet your partner?
We first met at the gym. She was supposed to train with my friend; but, he was going out of town for a while referred her to me. I saw her; and, I knew then I didn’t want to train her I wanted to get to know her.
2. How have you kept the romance and fun in your relationship?
- Sometimes it’s hard to not get caught up in the day-to-day dealings. So, we make sure to slow down and focus on each other, especially at night we have OUR TIME. It’s a priority for us to keep the relationship healthy. Even if it’s just cuddling to watch a movie, sending flirting texts throughout the day, or randomly picking up flowers on the way home. We love to laugh; so, sending funny videos and memes or doing a TikTok video is always fun and keeps the spark in the relationship.
3. What’s the best way to make up after a fight?
Depending on what the fight is, to apologize and reassure through affection. But for me I always think food is a good weight to break the ice….like who doesn’t want to eat a good meal? Lol
4. What has been the best part of your relationship so far?
The growth. And knowing that I have someone who loves me unconditionally and always has my back. That truly means more than anything. When you can see past the mistakes, flaws, and bad decisions and push that person to be better, it builds and tightens the relationship.
5. How do work responsibilities impact your family life?
Oftentimes, I’m not there like I want to be because of work. I make a lot of sacrifices. I’m glad I’m with someone who understands it’s for the betterment of our family.
6. Why should others use and follow HeatXtreme to boost their own healthy lifestyle and love life?
HeatXtreme is all about teaching you how to live a healthy lifestyle and giving you the tools to do so. By being healthy, mentally and physically, you start to feel better about yourself and you look better. In turn, your confidence goes through the roof, which I’m sure your partner will notice and enjoy! This same feeling flows over into your relationship, work, and other areas of your life for the better.